Mati – Tree Villa Vajreshwari Road, Virar
Decorated in muted tones and simple decor, Tree villa retains a classic aura. Beautiful paintings made by the owner herself, enliven the rooms with colour. Reconnect with nature as every room opens out to its surroundings. Gorge on delicious home-cooked meals where most of the ingredients have been sourced from the local market!
The main villa houses 2 bedrooms and a loft area. The third bedroom is the studio cottage, located within the same grounds.
Surrounded by the rolling green landscape and flower-strewn yards, this au naturale haven boasts trees of Mango, Chikoo, Coconut, Jamun and many more. Splashes and pools of pink, yellow, red, orange and purple colours from flowers enhance the estate. So, stroll along the meandering pathway under the canopy of trees or sit out in the verandah and breathe in the sweet smell of Mogra with gentle evening breeze.
Pick a cosy spot in the home and immerse yourself in one of the books that have been scattered around the home, or sit on the swing and watch the sun rising over the horizon, or make yourself comfortable on the small terrace and watch the sky turning scarlet and the sun setting behind the shimmering lush hills.
So, pack your bags now as the enticing smell of the earth and the gracious hospitality of the caretaker awaits you at Mati-Tree Villa!
Please Note: In the villa, the living room has AC and TV with beds attached and has a bathroom ensuite.
- Price of the property for upto 10 person is 10000/-
- Maximum sleeping capacity of the property is for 15 people by providing extra mattresses.
- Every extra person after 12 people are charged at 800/- per person (it is advised to call us for better price).
- Home-cooked meals will be available. All meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Evening Snacks + Dinner) can be availed at the resort for Rs 600/- per person, per day.
- Guests opting for Non-Vegetarian meals should specify so, at the time of booking.
- Fish and barbecue preparations shall be charged extra, at actuals which is payable in cash to the caretaker onsite. Please inform in advance to allow our caretaker to procure the same.
Amenities & Activities:
- 3 Spacious Rooms
- Fully Functional Kitchen
- Music Speaker
- Filtered Drinking Water
- Extra Mattresses. Lawn Area
- Car Parking Available
- Caretaker Available
- Cook On Call
- Doctor On Call
- Dj On Call
- Pet Friendly
- Elderly Friendly
- LGBT Friendly
- Unmarried Couples Allowed
- Alcohol Allowed
- Smoking Allowed (Not In Rooms)
How To Reach
- It Is 70kms Away From Mumbai
- One Can Have A Pleasant Drive In Personal Or Hired Private Vehicle.
- Property Is 22kms From Virar Railway Station, Get Down At Virar Station And Hire A Private Rickshaw.
- Vajreshwari Temple & Hotsprings – 10kms
- Ganeshpuri Temple – 9kms
As required by law, we request every guest to sign in the register and present your govt issued photo id to the care taker.
- Abusive or arrogant behaviour towards the staff will not be tolerated.
- Any damages at the property will be charged to the guest while check out.
- Children below 6 years will not be charged.
- Illegal activites will be reported to local police authorities immediately.
- Smoking inside the rooms are allowed, you are free to smoke outdoors.
- Security deposit of Rs. 2000/- to be paid at the time of Check-In towards property damage assurance. If any damages, the cost to be borne by guest accordingly and the security deposit will be refunded during Check-Out if there are no damages.
- Loud music is not allowed after 10pm. you can lower the volume to the property limits post 10pm, respecting neighbours privacy & avoiding complaints.
- Staff will be there for assistance until 11:00pm, please help yourself post 11:00pm.
- As an advance towards your booking, we charge 50% of the total bill. Remaining to be paid strictly at the time of check-In.
- As per our Cancellation policy only 50% of advance paid will be refunded if booking is cancelled 15 days in advance.
- No refund will be entertained in case of cancellation 7 days prior to the booking.
What Guest’s say about Us
Well maintained farmhouse near Mumbai, we loved our time here, good memories. Thanks for the hospitality.
Good place to stay specially if you are looking for a pet friendly property near Virar. Food cooked was pure rural Maharashtrian style and it was delicious.
Loved the place, property is full of trees and the rooms were good. Wonderful experience it would have been great if there was one swimming pool in the property.